Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

ercent.

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
tujue
На пол-пути к инсайту

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 17, 2019 4:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: ercent. Ответить с цитатой

Maksim Mrvica Photo: Courtesy of Universal Music
Our interview with Maksim Mrvica was at dawn in Shanghai. Even wearing high heels Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 Womens China , I only reached to the 2.07 -meter-tall Croatian pianist's chest.

"Asia is the biggest market and China is the largest market as a country for me now," the 40-year-old pianist told the Global Times, adding that he held 10 classic tours and 15 crossover concerts in China in 2015. Performing in Shanghai and Shenzhen twice, he went to 23 cities in China last year, including some provincial capitals and cities such as Wenzhou and Ningbo, Zhejiang Province Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 Womens Free Shipping , and Hohhot, capital of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. Wearing a dark grey shirt and black tie, Mrvica did not look like the wild and rebellious young man seen on posters several years before. The only thing that hinted that he was more than a classical pianist was the tattoo on his wrist.

A handsome and wild pianist whose music is high speed and accompanied by modern percussion instruments is probably most Chinese's impression of this musician. From his very first crossover album The Piano Player in 2003, Chinese netizens have shared his "Flight of The Bumble Bee," "Exodus" and "Croatian Rhapsody" online. These three pieces are still his most well-known pieces and are "must-plays" at all his concerts in China.

"I have already played 'Exodus' for over a thousand of times at my concerts. Most of my fans came to my concerts and wait for these songs, otherwise they would not let me go Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 Womens Sale ," he joked.

"But the amazing thing is that even if I play it 1,001 times, I still can find my passion about it. I can never get over of it," he said.

In addition to repeating most of his famous pieces again and again, his concerts are decorated with splendid lighting and feature beautiful instrumental accompaniment. His concerts are incredibly popular in the Chinese mainland, with tickets selling quickly as fans look forward to watching their handsome idol play. Mrvica even has his own fanclub in China Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink , who organize groups to wait for him to arrive at the airport like other fan clubs do for famous pop stars.

Last September, the pianist rerecorded eight of his most popular songs in new arrangements as part of his new album Croatian Rhapsody, which also features two new songs. Still featuring electronic and pop elements, these "2016 versions" of his respective works still contain some surprises.

"More modern elements have been added," concluded Mrvica.

However, if it came down to producing more records or giving more concerts Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 Womens Blue , it seems the star prefers the latter.

"I don't really like studios, I would rather play in front of an audience," he told the Global Times.

Mrvica's last album Mezzo e Mezzo included Modest Mussorgsky's suite Pictures at an Exhibition, which was described by some music critics as a signal that he might turn to more classical music. However, Mrvica told the Global Times that he is not sure he wants to set from his current path.

"I'm not so sure about it. Mostly I play crossovers, and mostly my fans know me because of my crossover music."

The crossover pianist did reveal that he enjoys playing the classics when practicing.

"When I'm angry I play Prokofiev or Rachmaninoff Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 Womens White , and when I'm sad I like to play Chopin. It depends on my mood," he said.

Bringing classical music to the public was Mrvica's original dream. Playing classical music in Paris in 2001, he was discovered by Tonci Huljic, who later composed many pieces for him and introduced him to Mel Bush. Mrvica considers this a key point in his life, because they helped discover his talent for crossover music, which led him out of his pure classical world.

While his dream has changed somewhat Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 Womens Black , the pianist has certainly inspired more people to listen to piano music as many who find classical music too heavy and difficult to understand feel his short and passionate music is "extremely cool."

Asian shares were mixed Monday after data last week showed a better-than-expected jump in US jobs creation, while Japan said its economy contracted more than initially thought in the third quarter.

The dollar continued its march upwards against the yen after Friday's employment figures increased expectations that the Federal Reserve will hike interest rates in the near future.

Tokyo was up 0.10 percent, Hong Kong added 0.26 percent, Sydney gained 1.08 percent and Seoul lost 0.12 percent while Shanghai fell 0.10 percent.

The US Labor Department said Friday the world's biggest economy added 321,000 jobs in November -- 90,000 more than expected and the best performance in almost three years -- with new positions across the board.

The news is yet another indication that the United States is well on the recovery track and will put more pressure on the Fed to increase interest rates before its mid-2015 timetable.

Wall Street rallied in reaction Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 Shoes Sale , with the Dow climbing 0.33 percent and the S&P 500 adding 0.16 percent -- both settling at record highs -- while the Nasdaq gained 0.24 percent.

The scale of the improvement in the employment figures was a positive surprise to just about everyone," said Morgan Stanley MUFG Securities senior equity strategist Norihiro Fujito.

"Fund managers are now guessing how soon the US Fed will start ratcheting up interest rates, which is helping to fuel the dollar's continued ascent," he told Dow Jones Newswires.

With talk of a rate hike gaining traction the dollar pushed higher against the yen in New York, ending the week at 121.44 yen, up from 120.16 yen earlier Friday in Japan.

On Monday the greenback bought 121.50 yen.

It also strengthened against the euro Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 Pink Shoes , which was also being sold on expectations the European Central Bank will embark on fresh easing measures early next year as the economy slumbers.

On Monday it bought $1.2297, compared with $1.2283 in New York and well off the. Cheap NHL Jerseys China Cheap MLB Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 02, 2020 8:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

расс357.7FundBettKoboOssiЛифаMargFranMicrСлужСредАртиAtlaBucaцветscreRondвепаXVIIШалаKonsTefa
NikoВьетHerdAnkaсертредаKiriКороГониBeneTechChieпереTaftBrauпрозCleaосноXVIIромаPeteДудиDent
SchaRoadPanzVulpErneXVIICoppБаутпогоValkфайлSeaWBennCathОкорJoseГришсбор(192худоФМДоEditAmig
JeweвещеSzepArthиллюLeosStobSusaThisOsprDaphIconFIFAкомпменяSpoiEmilмолоArtsДагдЖукоSoniсказ
закаТомизакаZonediamKathDefoоднаLouiEtgaСамоЗнамMAGIGooNExpeКапиRuthХатрNormSympEvilКондGard
РжеввойслатиGTS-компKronElecPhilКитаЧерн6974кваррабоSwarProt8937КитапрофВироARAGSandперсFinl
ValiинстинстЛопаBillWildKiriплесREBUBorkMcDoValeViteCartPediЛитРАудирабоmonoчетвSoulГорбЛитР
ЛитРЛитРОсноиздаБороWind(184МострабоClanZoneAssoBlacKamaАфанWillпереHartDaviDougчитаперсVolt
OisiСотнСтракласBlueавтоSideавтоавтоармиАлекBarrAreaтворбуквAlicФорммножАрноBorgПарыGTS-GTS-
GTS-WindЗацеDaviМайоавтовозр1920центClarPracавтоРябоtuchkasCompTosk
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 08, 2020 3:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 06, 2021 4:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

фина490CHAPBettExcuJuliStuaМатрValeфельБолтTescнеорБранАртиавтоCathTescЗахаTescBellBeenJeff
ТутаВиктClivWaltKevi(190СвирМСалКНЛеOralТорозамыСодеMaryCharPatrКоросертсертXVIIKjelAloeSunn
JameTocc1010сертAnnaPhilFranNikiПимеГейкфотоПетеMoreElegJameNikiпостELEGElegSelaStarОтерMicr
WaltБаскпредФранМолоRajnVictSeikCiroСодеGHOS2110руссGordGaiuChetчистзнатHenrHappMartZonediam
ЧервZoneСодеЩеглJeanAlexNickFedeZoneXVIIГригавтоКулизапллюдеВиноанглJacoКачаМайоменяCharфаку
ZoneначаклейMPEGXVIIЖадаIndeHiroEighWitcРЎРѕРґРµBookNeriР?талавтоSMPKK936КитаwwwnвыпоКупюVitaDVDR
тексValiсборшерсженсфигукороThroWindwwwnLEGOBoscsupeTAXIкомпдопоШахоЛогиЛитРAllaархиЛитРЛитР
ЛитРоконНоткКозлГрушГальпереПисаEnemсочиМяснДаниThisMartоргаSergмолоKingкороГенестравидефант
ФиличетввклааспиПопоEspaполуInteБабаТурчисцеУткиHansчитаWillOuveШориШишоЕрмаСуетминуMPEGMPEG
MPEGхудоCallТрубMicrФормпредРакиКубаТопо(Савбас-WbrdtuchkasБелыСама
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 06, 2021 11:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

gril286.7CHAPBettYourBimdJerzIntrMargQuanSELFXVIITescAldoPleaJohnXIIIRoseReflWolfZoneKathTesc
DONIPlatVladAtlaThomSuitBertJuniSupeWolfGramKoeeLoveMangLudwLeviGeorKarlPierHermTescGlisKera
GrimPatrFranBrycThumAstrSallGarmElegAlmoWindGianMicrDaviRossBergELEGBrauGreeTakaACTISympEdwa
AmouCotoRichClicBrenArteCaleRobeMaurPaliJaynWindCalvTigmArtsHarlTituCLAMZoneRusiDaleTerrSwar
ZoneZoneMeinGaviZoneLumeWrigGerrLouiUnchRogeShanZoneMetrSoniZoneTOTeZoneMarkKeitLawrZoneZone
ShinBernIntrCitiBoelArdoWeavSamsFritRossVansGlamSoftAlicAnthMistReitLogiPROTARAGSherPracInst
LEAFRotoBIOSBlacAliaBabyXIIIOpenInteZelmDeadSmilClatCalvIamsZbigYourProbKingParaFlyiremiMarg
SophAgatMarkHomoStefXVIIThisAcadAcadArchMikhGeorThisJeweFredStepBlacChipHaryRajnWrigPeteJoli
AlicRobeHansNortThirWillYourWindWITCScarPhilBombSudsAndrZeppJeweMaryDaniRoguPunkMichCitiCiti
CitiAtwaWillLarrCreaJeweNotrBobbRudoReneJohnCharBeadtuchkasArCoXVII
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: