Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Boba Fett ship name change got you down? Check the past

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Мужчина и женщина
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
mahrez26
На пол-пути к инсайту

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 07, 2021 7:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Boba Fett ship name change got you down? Check the past Ответить с цитатой

Today we’re going to take a peek at how and why LEGO was the first company to release a Boba Fett’s Starship without the name “Slave I” attached. We’re also going to take a superslot peek at a few other examples of times when Star Wars toys had their names changed, their names switched, or their characters removed from movies entirely!

As noted by Brickset, they and Jedi News recently had a chat with Jens Kronvold Frederiksen and Michael Lee Stockwell from LEGO and the LEGO Star Wars design team. Per said interview, Frederiksen revealed that the next set would be from The Mandalorian,” and called “Boba Fett’s Starship.”

“Yes, I built another,” said Stockwell, “We’re not calling it Slave I any more. This is Boba Fett’s Starship.” Stockwell designed LEGO set 75243, another Boba Fett’s Starship, but called “Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition” on its packaging.

Jedi News’ James Burns asked “why are we dropping the Slave I name?”

“Everybody is,” Frederiksen replied, saying “It’s probably not something which has been announced publicly but it is just something that Disney doesn’t want to use any more.”

This is far and away NOT the first time this sort of “name change” has happened. It’s not as if Disney wants to erase all record of the name Slave I being used for this ship – it’s there, it’s not going anywhere. As of this morning it was still up on Star Wars dot com as SLAVE I. It’s still being published in books and magazines as Slave I, and it’ll probably still be called Slave I in official stories and such through the future.

It’s the name as a toy that’s changed. This is not the first time this has happened.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Мужчина и женщина Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: