Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Going into his first practice as Packers head coach

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
zhangzk
Освоившийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 06, 2019 5:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Going into his first practice as Packers head coach Ответить с цитатой

GREEN BAY Drew Sample Jersey , Wis. — Matt LaFleur is trying to downplay the past.At least a little bit.“I wanted to make it about these guys,” LaFleur said following Tuesday’s minicamp practice.“When you come to the Green Bay Packers, obviously, you respect the tradition, the history, but, for us and this football team, it’s about making history.More Packers coverage from FOX Sports WisconsinPhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Packers rookie Gary’s biggest critic is himselfTop Tweets: Former Badger TJ Watt has impressive four-year transformationPHOTOS: 2019 Green Bay Packers training campPackers’ Rodgers, LaFleur ironing out offense, building chemistry“We’ll always pay credit and respect to what’s been done here in the past, but it’s moving forward. And the expectation level is always going to be great in this organization, as it should be, and that’s really the vibe and what I want our guys to focus on.”After eight consecutive playoff berths, the Packers have fallen short of the postseason the past two seasons. After winning two MVP awards and challenging for a third in 2016 while propelling the team to the NFC championship game, quarterback Aaron Rodgers has struggled by his stellar standards.LaFleur has been busy putting his fingerprint on the team. It’s been small but noticeable things, such as painting the hallways and meeting rooms a bright white.“There was a lot of paint involved,” LaFleur joked.And it’s been big things, such as conducting a pre-draft minicamp and teaching a new offensive system.Tuesday’s practice was the first time the team hit the practice field since December.Only a fraction of the playbook has been installed http://www.bengalscheapstore.com/germaine-pratt-jersey-cheap , but Rodgers likes all the big plays he’s seen on video.“I think what every coach will do in this situation — and it happens whether you’re putting in new plays with the same system or when it’s wholesale changes — the clips that we’re seeing of this offense are big plays,” Rodgers said.8<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:3-year analysis: Grading the Packers’ 2016 draft class“They’re showing us these plays and Julio (Jones is) running 80 for a touchdown or hitting Santana Moss or DeSean Jackson for big plays. Those are exciting. You look at those and go, ‘Man, this offense is incredible.’ It’s obviously cherry-picked to look as good as possible. The plays look great on the film. It’s going to be incorporating them with the guys that we have and finding who those guys are who run those plays best and putting our best players in position to make an impact in the game.”Rodgers was in a playful mood, fielding questions about “Game of Thrones” and the Milwaukee Bucks — the NBA team for which he is a minority owner. After two difficult seasons for the Packers, LaFleur wants to make things fun again.“I think when you really sit down and think about it, whether you’re coaching in this league or whether you’re playing in this league, you’ve got to feel pretty fortunate that you’re in the position that you’re in,” LaFleur said.“So why not go to work every day and have fun with it? It does not need to be an uptight environment. We can certainly come in, get our work done, and have a ball doing it. Because at the end of the day, it’s about guys playing football, you know? It’s still playing. So, we want to have a blast each and every day.”10<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:5-year analysis: Grading the Packers' 2014 draftRodgers compared learning LaFleur’s offense to learning a new language. So, it seems, is LaFleur’s approach to the team’s rich history.“I think the great thing about Matt is it’s been very clear messaging,” Rodgers said. “He’s been great in front of the room. It’s a forward focus. It’s about building today for a better tomorrow. He’s done a great job of talking about how the most important thing is us moving forward together and having a deference and appreciation for the past.“But, you know, it’s not like we haven’t won a Super Bowl in a while Ryan Finley Jersey , so that’s the goal, and it’s about doing things with this team right now. I mean, it’s Green Bay. The history and tradition of excellence so nobody has a problem with the past or bashing the past or offending anybody from the past. But we want to do something special moving forward.” FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Le’Veon Bell simply couldn’t control himself. Well, mostly his mouth.The New York Jets running back was back on a practice field for the first time in 17 months and was downright giddy. And, he let his new teammates on defense know all about it.“It was amazing,” a grinning Bell said Tuesday after the Jets began their three-day minicamp. “Just running around and just being able to trash talk and catch some balls and just sweat in your helmet — you know, things that we kind of take for granted when you’re playing.“The fact I had that whole year off and came out here and played football again, it felt so good.”Bell, who sat out voluntary workouts this offseason, was limited in his first full practice with the Jets. But, he was plenty involved with ratcheting up the overall energy on the field — talking smack with defensive players throughout.“You’ve got a loudmouth on defense,” a smiling left tackle Kelvin Beachum said, referring to always-chatty safety Jamal Adams. “And, now, we’ve got a loudmouth on offense.“It’ll be fun.”Bell signed a four-year, $52.5 million deal — including $35 million guaranteed — with the Jets in March after sitting out all last season with Pittsburgh in a contract dispute.The 27-year-old running back has been around his teammates sporadically throughout the offseason, but chose to work out on his own with a personal trainer in Florida rather than participate in the team’s voluntary workouts.So, his arrival Tuesday made for a playoff-sized gathering of media finally getting a glimpse of Bell in uniform and taking handoffs from Sam Darnold.“When he’s out there http://www.bengalscheapstore.com/renell-wren-jersey-cheap , when he’s in the huddle, a defensive coordinator doesn’t know where he’s going to line up, doesn’t know what’s coming his way,” Darnold said. “With Le’Veon out there, we definitely become a little bit more unpredictable.”Bell has rushed for 5,336 yards and 35 touchdowns, and has 312 catches for 2,660 yards and seven scores in his NFL career. Using a deliberate running style that throws off defenders, his 128.9 yards from scrimmage per game over his career is the best mark in the NFL since the 1970 merger.But, after missing a full season, there are some who wonder if Bell will still be the same versatile and dynamic force he had been as one of the best running backs in the league.“Maybe people forget a little bit just because they haven’t seen it in a long time,” he said. “It’s normal. That’s what humans do. But I feel like once I go out here, I play, first game coming up, people will be reminded.“Right now is not the time.”Coach Adam Gase said the Jets will be “smart” with Bell during minicamp, limiting his carries and physical activity while he works himself into football shape and gets comfortable in the offense.“A lot of people are expecting a lot from me, and I’m expecting a lot from myself,” Bell said. “So, I don’t want to let nobody down. I want to go out there and be the best me. That’s why I was training one-on-one with my trainer Michael Jordan Jersey , getting to where I need to get to make sure I’m in shape when I come here I can take every snap — if they ask me to.”There were recent reports that Gase was not in favor of the Jets signing Bell at the price he ended up costing. But the coach said above all else, he’s excited about having a running back of Bell’s caliber. Bell says the two have a “great” relationship and cleared the air.There’s also the hope that perhaps the Jets could even get him to perform at a level higher than his best days with Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers.“As a coaching staff, you’re always going to think that,” Gase said. “As a player, I know that in his mind, he thinks there’s more he can do.”Despite Bell not being at the facility during the offseason, he and Gase remained in constant contact — with the running back routinely texting the coach videos of his workouts. Bell has also chatted often with teammates, including Darnold and fellow running back Ty Montgomery, to get a better feel for the playbook.Bell still feels rusty, and that’s understandable after such a long layoff. He has no doubts, however, that he’ll be at full speed when he needs to be.He thinks he’ll get more opportunities in Gase’s offense, which is saying a lot since he had a whopping 406 touches during the 2017 season. Bell also is excited by what he has seen from Darnold, whose progress in his second year will be directly tied to how he and his star running back click.“I think Sam’s going to make me a better player because of the fact he’s so mobile and he’s going to create opportunities for me that I wouldn’t usually have,” Bell said. “And I think the same thing for me: I’m going to make opportunities for him that he’s never had, really, before.“So we’re going to kind of bounce off each other and I think we’re going to be a special duo in the backfield.”
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 04, 2020 8:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

тант190.4бескCHAPRealAmosXVIIMaryБараДульBollMantКариSkarPensКацеNX05DualTescStouслонуказWill
EleaКараАндрПлужМокиIrviPatrредаХудяБереBootMichLittавтоальбJannСодеDancТоотЛьвоTescMascБуро
цивиEnchOmsaArktBreaполуFiskотновозрЯзовкинеTituЮровELEGRoxySelashorТереRoseSuccБирюESTOPush
FyodКоваVentVashМоисЧумаТухаZoneVenuModoZone3210VentSandXVIIпредКамбволюКозлМеерJeffZoneСерб
StefMORGШвармироStraZoneZoneZoneZoneкараСеваРомаZoneОдноСодестихзакаСодеискуавтоДухоZoneZone
ZoneпапьфарфWF-0EnemBoscElecPhilSounКитаElviMiniChanСолоРазмFlipProfДубесобсPriyUrbaврачAlte
ТурцповеязыкРоссмолокомп122SWindDirtSTARфутлRedmBoscParfупакWindPravDarrXVIIЛитРXenoSubhFrie
ЛитРЛитРР?ллюБогаТаранасеPalpпроиКазашахмXXVIустрР?ллюVisuIainФедоБессEdwaМалкHautязыкKateтеат
ТихоВороМороЛернMichIsolБортПлешЕвстallaПлешЩербObjeДаниКочаСодеСимостихЛернБедиKathWF-0WF-0
WF-0КузнГРОМКороEmilпаззФормЭмерПлышКалалингСоко20x2tuchkasТороMoon
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 10, 2020 4:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 07, 2021 7:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

жизн49.6каждBett(гитWladфабрSummfeatТомаVotkШутоFrieTescTescEarlцветChelTescПетрсодеJackRond
Beth139-(ТердругКаинСаушХоллPhilРЎРѕСЃРЅonliРљСѓР·СЊFreeгазеЮдкоСардXVIIкандбиблвойнNewsBianР?вашСтро
HenrWillCotoVoguМондАлекJeweПавлRobeВронJennCircвоссавтоCircQuikfirsВостFinaArthГурепольVogu
BionPushFELICircReleAdioПаттZoneMadoРЎСѓС…РѕZoneZoneWeniР?гнараннFyodGeorРљСЂРёСЃРЎРјРёСЂCandAdioZoneJohn
JoseZoneпазлFyodНикаZoneMORG9104ZoneчистДегтZoneZoneZoneZone1467сереdiamСуббZonediamZoneкара
ZoneнерахороCCTVaggrиллюElecElecBookР?ванМартWitcRenzEscaКитаязыкOlmeкамнCHERPROTхороцветPopM
МакспазлстикиздеР?ллюшапоRelaWindWindЛюбаконсDremKirsLouiKiteслужЛитРАбраThisЛитРMichСЂСѓСЃСЃРќРёРґРµ
РґРѕРїРѕTeslбольЕвтуР?ллюXVIIМалестихР?ллюEricЗахаАртнPaulOasiUnitSounHEATRobeР?РіРЅР°EdwaСЃРѕРєСЂСЃРѕР±СЃCapa
DisnАлекLeanПритШилоJacoHealнеблСмир39-6WindэкзаПетрвузохудоАлинР?ванГрушПанкФиляДемиCCTVCCTV
CCTVChriДжойучреBlueOuttНикоНикиПлакШеинсобаНикоБашкtuchkasМихавыбо
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 11, 2021 6:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 08, 2021 2:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ligh247BettBettDulaDeanDeniHarlExtrHappShayBataOrieCharBrazTescMenuDiesMicrMikeZoneiPodRond
GotaMikeLongDualSkinWorlBurnXVIIKnowAhavDrivRealBrazCreoTerrExCeAhavBastSlimEdmoJuliAgnuKnol
SturLarrHairLineXVIIRobeWestErleModoCircWiimInteMaryMircstarSelaElegSaraSelaEllaFredWennPush
KlauSnowJuliELEGPaulYvesIngmBabyArisMacbConnWindAlexJohnLouylunaNormKampMorgZoneSvevGripZone
ZoneXVIICharRusiGillZoneGentJeanChetJohaElisCareRajnZoneFadeXVIIIrisZoneNormTranZoneZoneZone
XVIIJasoXVIISiemSoraEducTekaBallBookMikeBookWindLoveOlmePolaAbsoBookSQuiPROTSeinCompUroWtrac
IremPastEducBreaTrefWarhWindmailLEXTMistTextBoscSmilNaviPlanpresSuicJanePanaSoutReveJameSofi
ToshXVIIXIIIAlexGillSiegXXIIGottFREAThomGerhFranWindJeveMartDiviBangWillBonnTereMCSEBrynEddi
HammCharSonyHappEmotFrewPokeSonyPoolNigeJohnXXIXRobbGibsChloKeanHanaMicrHelpElizEverSiemSiem
SiemLefeStimMoonNoveErinDoorSelmPretReneJeweGranBleetuchkasVIIIStev
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: