Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Can you guys expect the NBA2k21 computer

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Соционика. Типология Афанасьева
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Sunxuemei
Ищущий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 25, 2020 5:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Can you guys expect the NBA2k21 computer Ответить с цитатой

And I think a NBA 2K21 VC lot of individuals aren't innovators in regards to technology adoption, it's a hefty price and there is barely gonna be any new games onto it. People are gont wait on it like constantly. It won't be dead imo.I'd say get this one if you're not gonna update, and enjoy playing with park or especially myteam. Cause if you are worried about the park expiring you don't want to stay on 20 lol.

I'm far to much of a casual participant to bother with the upgrade till next year in the price tag. I really only play MyGM and MyLeague anyway.I am subscribed to some match rental agency however, and one which provided that you pay has no limitations on how long you can maintain a game. If I do manage to find a PS5 - that I assume won't be easy - I may rent it until 2K22 comes out.I'm not purchasing a sports match double though when all other franchises are allowing a free upgrade.

As predicted, the new shooting mechanic has been the talk on the very first official day of release for NBA 2K21. In a word, most consumers find making shots always to be: difficult.

Having logged some hours on the match myself, I agree this facet of NBA 2K is definitely harder. However, I am part of the team that doesn't want to view anything changed.The gameplay is strong and a bit more strategic in every mode, and also the alterations to shooting are largely a part of the quality.I'm in the exact same boat as you. I truly think next gen consoles will not sell well this fall. With the coronavirus I think there'll be production shortages and mess ups. I think a lot of people will be awaiting 2k22 to upgrade anyways.I bought current gen because I'm not updating till next summer at the earliest.

Can you guys expect the NBA2k21 computer version to exactly the same as the 2k20 edition? With this I suggest that the neighborhood on computer died in two months following the release and the online feels like you are playing with wooden block. I attempted the 2k20 online on computer and ps4 and there's a massive difference how much better the 2k20 online were around the ps4.

YO! I wound up buying 2k20 two times, bc I got it on computer first and also the Buy NBA 2K Coins experience just isn't there!!! Firstly. . There's no one too play !
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Соционика. Типология Афанасьева Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: