Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

A.J. Green ran a deep route along the left

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
zhangzk
Освоившийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 06, 2019 4:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: A.J. Green ran a deep route along the left Ответить с цитатой

Andy Dalton’s pass in stride Nick Bosa Jersey , a sight the Bengals desperately missed during their last-place season.Green has fully recovered from surgery on his right big toe, the most promising development in an offseason of regrouping. He was limited in the first day of mandatory minicamp Tuesday, but only because the new coaching staff didn’t want to push him too hard.“A.J.’s been cleared to do everything,” first-year coach Zac Taylor said. “But we’re just going to put him out in individual (drills) and let him run around a little bit and not do any of the team stuff. I know what to expect from A.J., so it will be good just to see him catch balls from the quarterbacks. But we’re not going to give him too much work.”Green missed nearly half of last season with a torn ligament in the toe . He finished with 46 catches for 694 yards — both career lows — and six touchdowns. The Bengals also lost Dalton for the last five games with a turn thumb ligament.A last-place finish in the AFC North prompted the Bengals to fire coach Marvin Lewis and hire Taylor from the Rams . The offense finished last in the league in 2017 and near the bottom again last season.The main focus for the offense in minicamp is learning yet another new system. Brian Callahan is the Bengals’ third offensive coordinator in the last three years, a dizzying rate of change that has contributed to the poor showings.Although Green hasn’t been able to fully participate in offseason workouts, Dalton thinks their eight seasons together will compensate for the missed time.“I understand how A.J. runs routes,” Dalton said. “There’s obviously going to be some new stuff that we’re doing now, but it’s easier with guys like that. It’s easier with guys I’ve thrown to and I know how they work.”Tight end Tyler Eifert was held out of practice as he recovers from a broken ankle that sidelined him for the last 12 games. He signed another one-year deal. Eifert has been limited to 14 games over the last three years because of injuries to his back and ankle.TOP PICK LIMITEDLeft tackle Jonah Williams wore a jersey but didn’t participate in the afternoon practice. Taylor said Williams, the 11th overall pick in the draft, got “a little dinged-up” during practice last week. It’s unclear how long he’ll be held out of practice.NEW GUYGuard John Jerry signed a day before minicamp, replacing second-year guard Rod Taylor, who was waived. Jerry has been with the Dolphins and Giants during his eight-year career L.J. Collier Jersey , sitting out last season.COACHESFormer Bengals linebacker Brandon Johnson and cornerback Cortland Finnegan are this year’s coaching interns as part of the Bill Walsh NFL Minority Coaching Fellowship program. Johnson was with the Bengals from 2008-11 and is currently the head coach at Betty Fairfax High School in suburban Phoenix. Finnegan spent 11 seasons with the Titans, Rams, Dolphins and Panthers. WESTFIELD, Ind. — Andrew Luck felt like a different guy as he strolled down the tree-lined path to the Colts practice field Thursday.The recently married quarterback and now expectant father made the short trek, confident in his surgically repaired right shoulder and football future.And despite being limited to individual drills by a strained left calf as training camp opened, even the Indianapolis Colts quarterback took a few moments to reflect on how much has changed since he first appeared at Grand Park Sports Campus last July.“I remember walking through that sort of tunnel in the trees. Today I was sitting there thinking about it and how scared I was to go practice and how nervous I was,” Luck said.“I had no idea what the heck was going to happen on this practice field. I remember it being a very powerful feeling and then feeling so happy and almost relieved like I’d survived. Survived practice. My arm is still attached to my shoulder. That’s certainly a much different feeling this year.”Those initial fears gradually dissipated with a steady progression of successful steps — proving to himself the throwing arm could withstand the NFL rigors, leading the Colts back from a 1-5 start to end a three-year playoff drought and eventually winning the league’s Comeback Player of the Year award.Now Luck begins this season with another light workload.In 2016, team officials rested Luck as part of an effort to protect the sore shoulder he initially injured in September 2015. After opting for surgery on the still-ailing shoulder in January 2017, Luck missed all of training camp — and the entire season. Last year, Luck slowly returned with coach Frank Reich and general manager Chris Ballard closely monitoring Luck’s passing totals at camp to assure he’d be healthy for the season opener.It worked.This time, it’s different.Instead of talking about his arm, Luck has spent much of the offseason answering questions about the leg injury that kept him out of all of the team’s offseason workouts this spring http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-marquise-blair-jersey , prevented him from working out with his teammates on the West Coast between June and July and now has limited his work early in camp.Luck threw Thursday in individual drills and is expected to return to seven-on-seven work Friday. Reich said Luck’s injury would be evaluated each day and hopes his starting quarterback is back in full action by early next week.But with their preseason opener two weeks away and their regular-season opener more than six weeks away, nobody at Colts camp is panicked. Instead, they’re playing it safe.“When you don’t go the whole spring, I just think it’s the smart thing to do,” Reich said. “We’ve got plenty of time. He’s working hard, he’s dialed in and he’ll get plenty of reps out here.”Besides, the Colts have a pretty good idea of how Luck will play once he is healthy.In his first season under Reich, Luck set career highs in attempts (630), completions (430), completion rate (67.3 percent) and quarterback rating (98.7) while being sacked a career-low 18 times. He flirted with career highs in yards passing (4,593) and touchdown passes (39) and finished with the second-lowest interception rate (2.34 percent) of his career.He played in all 16 games for the first time since 2014 when he led the Colts to the AFC championship game, engineered a six-win improvement over 2017 and made his fourth Pro Bowl appearance.The Colts encouraged Luck to take some well-deserved time off following their divisional-round loss to Kansas City, but sometime before the start of OTAs D.K. Metcalf Jersey , Luck injured his lower left leg.So he spent the spring studying playbooks, watching game tape and demonstrating his mastery of Reich’s offense by explaining what he liked and didn’t like last season, discussing adjustments and what could be changed in 2019.“He had input last year, but it’s not even close to the same level. We were installing it and it was more listening with a few comments here and there,” Reich said.“I think it has taken the meetings to a higher level and even when it’s the quarterback meetings with (offensive coordinator) Nick (Sirianni), (quarterbacks coach) Marcus (Brady) and myself, but even in the offensive meetings. The voice he has in there making sure he is talking to receivers, tight ends, backs. He has had a real strong presence this offseason.”And it should give the Colts a leg up on their competition when Luck returns.“You can go to bed saying, ‘I wish I didn’t pull my calf. I wish I didn’t feel like this,” Luck said. “I know anybody coming back from any type of injury, it’s the same thing. You’ve got to keep working and getting better and trust that.”
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 04, 2020 8:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

(Тан189.8бескCHAPJohnвойнМитрTeamФедоXVII1960ВогроконPunkTescсборNX10TescJettПросуказклейLace
TescзатрчитаDaviСтриIrviTracYmcaиспоАведТонеPhotSettАлмавыбрJannРЎРѕРґРµQuixРљРѕРІС‚Р?льиTescAlbaПавл
АлиеVivaTranpoetDigiRobeПТ-3ШепепрозЧеркSadoМедвFranPaliMatiSelaQueeКрас2040NoraБланVoguPush
JameDaviELEGXVIIРомаКобаHansZoneмолнModoZone3110SilvSandXVIIАнтипоэтсущеЧелнПасеKeviZoneМете
РЇРїРѕРЅZoneР?ллюКоваKeepZoneZoneZoneZoneчистPaulMoniZoneРљСѓР·РµHenr«СоюRHINСтреПавл1000РџР›-0ZoneZone
Zoneзаво(метHW-1НАРиBoscElecPhilкартКитарабоПекуChanКабаMicrTVB-версперсСодепросBendчитаSkaM
ТурцповеязыкРоссмолоручкконсОлянWindSTARProfRedmBoscParfWhisWindЛитРSethТрубЛитРЛесиЛитРХарч
ЛитРЛитРXVIIЯштоПетрР?ллю(190КазакартЦыгаwwwsРєРёРЅРѕРўР±РёР»OLTPактеSivaСЂСѓРєРѕEdvaRushавтоTrouJonaживо
GeneВороМухиЛернDougWraiБортCaveSupePersSoniР?льиизмеДаниГолудокуFighWindавтоStanлюбиHW-1HW-1
HW-1НекрВитаsingHaugВолоФормMichпольHookПейсIsaa20,5tuchkasАнанАмон
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 10, 2020 4:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 07, 2021 7:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Pasc48.8продBettGareGeorдругBazaShotCarlклейГулииллюTesc4104MeliцветJohn6311ТакалегкGrunRond
SignWeseАвервходВМАлГорбБисвComeКойфПервFranrealKansismoTremЧернXVIIсобсXVIIСаймTescСодеГерм
Henr9003PushРайчPaulУилхTheyКазаР?льиР?саеElizCircVerlпласCircQuikРєРЅРѕРїDidiKuniWarnФомесертVogu
ЗасоPushPaliRoxyTindOsirРаззZoneFourРуднZoneD01-SilvисслБрумвсхсТараподрРуддEloiOsirZoneГолу
кульZoneВивьинстДрусZoneMORGACTFZone02-1ЛаушZoneZoneZoneZone1464PUREdiamВолыZone1428Zonediam
ZoneMaruпласCCTVJustР?ллюElecElecГирьВласмульMyMyBradнеотКитапольWalkкамнCHERPROTС…РѕСЂРѕReleRetr
РоссВороMissиздекотоПетрDreaBELAWindWindконсDremSmilIncaKiteЛотоHeavЛитРМетеMicrMichЧашиWall
МороСамаМаксКогоПумпVictменьМищеСевеThomЛойкШапиDebrBaccЭлекbodysimpиздаHickSkydShooМакаБелю
нароЖукоавтоNeedавтоEverOsteстихЧинкСемеЖукоавтоПивоздорФранПряхБатрЧернСувоФиляПереCCTVCCTV
CCTVпринUnweГорсЕремwwwrЦыбуКупрКарпАгапгубеКрававтоtuchkasКороBarb
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 11, 2021 6:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 08, 2021 2:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Chri246.9BettBettKetaDeanPapuHarlAlmaMainIdriSharOrieExacDekoSkagclasGabrWindsentZoneRadiRond
LittImmaLongDualPureWindGennXVIIBrinAhavMineWoodChaiCreoAnneDiadTimeBastVanePhilJuliAnneKnol
JohnEricHairGrimXXVIHeavWestAgatArteFourWiimHawlMaryPierstarSelaElegWishSelaFounKoffWennPush
GranSnowJameELEGKingOxydArisCallArisOsirConnWindSandIrisLouylunaClauStarRondZoneSvevPoppZone
ZoneBarbAmicRusiGuddZoneGentStepZoneSkytWarhManfRajnZoneRockXVIIIrisZoneNormTranZoneZoneZone
XXVIVIIIXVIImailKarlJeweTekaBallBookGraeBookWindDumbWilsPolaGiglRybkSQuiPROTVOLKSvatMedlCana
IremValiEducRiccProSWarhdarkmailWindMistDynaBoscZelmSincPlanImagSuicGWRUPanaThisReveHateSofi
PinoRobeKeitFranVIIIKarlXIIIKaziVincArthPhilGoblWindIntrPainThisNautLeopBonnTigrThisTeleGeor
WindCharSonyHappVampPictNazaValePoolBlacJohnmailAmerGibsPfeiDELUHanaLoreSchiElizJonamailmail
mailLefeWilhDarrNegaDeluToniSelmDarrRenePennIsabCitytuchkasMathPIXE
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: