Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Young Colts defense has 'come a long way

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Психологические консультации
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
liny195
Освоившийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 15, 2019 10:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Young Colts defense has 'come a long way Ответить с цитатой

T.Y. Hilton Jersey ,'The Colts rank 11th in the NFL in total defense, 12th against the run, 15th against the pass and 15th in points allowed.Colts Notebook: Ryan Kelly Still Not Practicing For Third Straight Week | 1070 the FanAfter a day off on Tuesday, the Colts (6-6) returned to the practice field in full pads on Wednesday to begin the on-field work for the Houston Texans (9-3).Colts Remain In Day-To-Day Mode With Ryan Kelly, Mo Alie-CoxThe Indianapolis Colts on Wednesday were once again without center Ryan Kelly (knee) and tight end Mo Alie-Cox (calf), who continue to work their way back to the lineup.Colts Need Some Help To Sneak Back Into AFC Playoff Picture | 1070 the FanSunday’s loss for the Colts (6-6) was a major blow to their playoff hopes. How does the playoff picture now look for the Colts with 4 games left in the regular season?Serve and protect: Rookie guard Quenton Nelson has a lot to do with Colts’ change in culture, attitude and production – The AthleticNelson was named the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month for October, the first guard in NFL history and just the seventh offensive lineman overall to win the award.The complicated sophomore season of Colts safety Malik HookerLast year, Hooker had 3 interceptions in 7 games. Sunday, 0 tackles, 0 interceptions. Don't judge him by his stats alone.Splash plays or not, Malik Hooker still contributing to Colts’ defense – The Athletic“Of course, anytime you’re dealing with a nagging injury or something that keeps popping up all the time, it’s always frustrating,” Hooker said.Instead of first career sack, Colts’ LB Matthew Adams likely facing fine | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Matthew Adams knew something was up. Something not good. As the Indianapolis Colts’ rookie linebacker was getting ready to celebrate his first career sack Sunday at Jacksonville, there were only a couple of teammates around to share the moment.Colts’ D is trending in right direction, but Texans present major test | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – There’s a noticeable uptick with the Indianapolis Colts defense that jumps off the NFL weekly stat sheet. A by-the-numbers look: 11: overall ranking, based on total yards allowed. The last time the Colts cracked the top 10 was in 2014 (7th).Colts Quick Scouting Report: Week 14 Vs. Houston TexansHere is a quick look at the Houston Texans, the Indianapolis Colts’ Week 14 opponent whom they were defeated by earlier this season in Week 4.Texans say season's turning point came in Week 4 against Colts - Houston Texans Blog- ESPNA failed OT gamble by Frank Reich led to Houston's first win, kick-starting a win streak that has the team in contention for a first-round playoff bye.‘That was all we needed’: How a costly Colts decision spurred the Texans’ winning streak – The AthleticHouston began its streak in Week 4, when Colts coach Frank Reich tried to convert a fourth down inside Indianapolis territory late in overtime.Roster Move: Colts Sign T De'Ondre Wesley To Practice SquadThe Indianapolis Colts today announced the signing of tackle De'Ondre Wesley to their practice squad. Wesley takes the place of tackle Rees Odhiambo, who was signed from the Colts' practice squad to the Arizona Cardinals' active roster.Returning home gave Frank Gore the chance to groom his eldest son as he starts his own promising football career – The Athletic“I love it Darius Leonard Color Rush Jersey , man,” Gore said of being with his son, Frank Jr., who is one of Miami’s top prep RBs entering his senior year. My two worlds collide for this draft prospect interview, as cornerback Jimmy Moreland from James Madison University — my soon-to-be alma mater — took some time to speak with me ahead of the draft...." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Colts Prospect Interviews: JMU cornerback Jimmy MorelandNew,4commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareColts Prospect Interviews: JMU cornerback Jimmy MorelandJohn David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsMy two worlds collide for this draft prospect interview, as cornerback Jimmy Moreland from James Madison University — my soon-to-be alma mater — took some time to speak with me ahead of the draft. The Colts could certainly use more depth at the corner position, and they were one of the 13 teams at the Dukes’ Pro Day on March 26.The two of us discussed his brief dismissal from the team following his freshman year, his strong senior season and impressive play in the East-West Shine Game and Reese’s Senior Bowl, and the work he’s put in the last few months ahead of the NFL draft.BackgroundSize:5’11” 190 poundsMeasurables (from JMU’s pro day):40 time: 4.44 / Vertical jump: 39 inches / Broad jump: 120 inchesCareer Stats:208 total tackles, 12 tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks, 63 pass deflections, 18 interceptions, 6 pick-sixes, 6 blocked punts/kicksFit with the Colts: Given his size, Moreland is expected to spend most of his time as a slot corner. A ball-hawking talent with impressive instincts, Moreland has great twitch and awareness of where the ball is at all times. After a strong showing at his pro day with numbers that would’ve ranked in the top 10 of combine participants, the push for Moreland’s potential continued to develop.Jim Nagy, now working with ESPN, suggested his 4.44 time is “plenty fast enough to play outside for teams that like instinctive undersized” corners. With potential to play multiple positions in the secondary, Moreland could be a late Day 2 or early Day 3 pick for Indianapolis.InterviewBP: It was an up-and-down journey for you during your collegiate career. Following your freshman year you were dismissed from JMU after being arrested for petty larceny of less than $200 ... What did you take away from that experience and how did that help you grow as an individual?JM: The accident I had after my freshman year was a huge life lesson, for sure. You know, I was at a point where I could’ve lost football forever. I learned from that, matured https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Denzelle-Good-Jersey , I’ve grown as a person and I’ve been able to use my story to help others around me.BP: One of the things I see talked the most about you is your attitude and confidence on the field. You play extremely aggressive, fly around the field and don’t shy down from jawing with opponents. Where does that passion come from?JM: I always grew up loving football. Once I almost got it taken away from me, I couldn’t handle the thought of that. I love football. I’ve seen how it can be taken away from you, so I just try to enjoy every moment and thank God for giving me another chance to live my dream.BP: We talk a lot about people that carry a winning culture, and how that can bring a different energy to the rest of the team. In your college career you won two conference titles and a national championship to go along with a record of 46-10. How do you think that winning attitude can translate to the next level?JM: At James Madison we always hold each other accountable for our success. I think I can carry that attitude toward the next level in the locker room and on the field. I know that I’m going to do my job and do whatever I can to help the team win, so that way we can all work to get the job done.BP: You didn’t receive an invite to the NFL combine but had strong showcases in the Shrine Game and Senior Bowl. What were those two experiences like for you, especially being the second player ever from JMU to participate in the Senior Bowl?JM: Those were two great experiences that not many people get the opportunity to play in. With the Shrine Game, the off-the-field work was a great experience, visiting those kids in the hospital. Seeing what those kids go through every day really opens your eyes and makes you thankful for everything that you have. And then the Senior Bowl, the atmosphere around it was great and I’m just thankful I got the opportunity to play in it.BP: One of the, I guess ‘knocks,’ against you is you might be a little undersized for the outside corner position. I was wondering what work you’ve been doing in the offseason and if you’ve bulked up at all?JM: I went down at trained at the Michael Johnson performance center, working on getting stronger and faster. I’ve gained over 15 pounds since I started going there, so that’s been quite the change. I’ve been eating better, they’ve got me on a good diet now. Just things to get myself more prepared for the next level.BP: Are there any corners that you grew up idolizing or any that you model your game after?JM: I take a lot of stuff from Darrelle Revis, because everyone knows how special he was. The craziest thing with him was how long he was at the top of his game, he had a long career as one of the best in the league. I also watch Patrick Peterson a lot as well.BP: So you get to the NFL, you’re playing corner. Who’s that one quarterback that you wanna pick off the most and take it back to the house on?JM: Tom Brady. No doubt. Just to get a pick off of him before he leaves would be great so I could say I picked off the GOAT.BP: Marketing yourself to NFL teams, what would you say is your best trait on the field and the biggest impact you’ll have on a team?JM: My ball skills, the ability to cause turnovers. My eyes flare up when the balls in the air. I love turnovers, I love to get the defense off the field. I take pride in that.BP: You’ve also had a lot of success on special teams, whether its as a returner or someone rushing the kicker to cause disruption. How enticing is that part of your game for NFL teams?JM: I know I just said I take pride in turnovers but I take pride in that too. I have six blocked kicks in my career at James Madison, but I also had like 10 blocked kicks in high school. Stuff like that can turn a game around so I take a lot of pride in being able to do that.BP: If I was a general manager of a head coach of an NFL team, why should I draft Jimmy Moreland?JM: Because he’s the next big thing coming up. He’s a good player and a good teammate. He’s an energetic guy and he’s gonna be someone focused on winning football games.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 07, 2020 2:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

this216BettBettрадипоэмStamлитеGeorSnooClanZyliTescSimpWondShinдругChinBillUndeчелоMarkAris
JuliTyraVladKarlWindHeadАкадFranHenrCamaгосувысоXVIIGarnSchiFranМамрCorbLinwКацнназвWindDail
PhilрадиКомаStou1287ReneGuilкармнеобBecoФрайGeneСодеVINCслучAlexJohaслужМодзупрадопоPeteрома
VoguWindCaliHousБориRTFXСтепWindWindBranШатрShrePeepArtsПузиКитаStouHonoопасВасуDolbSideГнез
ArtsСукоNasoFourMartстолHeinIngaNintавтоelecSimoЗагвConnCakeXVIIнапрJeanВолоVitaDreaPeteZeLi
ThroРїСЂРѕРёС…РѕСЂРѕSoniлитьР?ллюIritSamsAndr8204BonuZN-0Stevшелкплас15-0Арти9018STARTOYO(чехNutrMode
SaunрамкEditкамнДубрсумокартTellWindCompPiloDeLoViteШевчFrisЛитРМироЛитРЛитРзолоГорбЛитРПиса
actiAgatСавиHeinвыстLaurГермОсееМакаAnniПереГличRaymСеметеатCoyoунивРежи(ВедWindлучш(ведотор
actiМайкбилеРудчAlanзавеThisКолеавтоJerrДьячДанииздаМордWindзавеEnidНуждР?ванАцюкФормSoniSoni
SoniАлекДобрГарнМеуеRockVaneFirsОдинТереSpenР?ванAlfrtuchkasРўРѕРїРѕAnna
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 12, 2020 11:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 09, 2021 5:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Знан122.5PERFExamTakaЖивоJuerAlreThatMPEGхороBebeTescPerfRudoDinnCathHaroJohnпослBlayХайлЕвге
SamuDickхудоКолеLoveПрокGabrКостОсмадетеPendJoseСтреЕвроAquaШалаВишнТимаМоисTsunМураКарамили
сертRaymС…СЂРёСЃJoseНСлестраПереТагеELEGAdioModoБогдBlueSelaКлерлетоBatiзавевперР?ванDimaФедоДанг
КалиизобР?ллюElegмолнSelaSelaMaurElegElegГэскПестMatiZoneMettAwamDiddwwwmжурнЛеснTraiдрамXVII
ZoneталаZoneZoneZoneZoneэнциZoneФорм9004ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRemiЗульZoneZoneZoneнеожзолоZone
неменачаавтоDX-1театМолчClimCandRage1350B840StarBabyFiesКитаRenzРосс4730STARMITSCASEхимиRoot
тексшаропаззиздеБутукружкотоWindArcaVerbНеждSupePhilSpirBoziЛитРЛитРЛавсАР?ХаЛитРХомсConnGold
лицоErle55х8СтепГулыгубеКедрфакуAttaGreeиспоJohnБалазаниLarkНасттеатКармвыпоРокоNickMichвиск
БогопостНатаДвойЧукоЧураTraiКалодетяLosuQBasкартСокоJennавтоНефеУшакHullОмориздалечеDX-1DX-1
DX-1КолдComfР?ллюCokiBackТереСодеСуроКрасШахмКорсвремtuchkasMORGХеси
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 13, 2021 3:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 09, 2021 10:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Para395SUGGPERFAndrNakeIntrDaddSamiAnilXVIIFoodFiskSidnWindPascWallJudiSupeCyclSonyCrisCirc
FredClifRondElseEpstTricJackHansWestJohaRazoFeelRudyCleaIstaTampLouiShamUltrGreeLEGOVIOLOral
AlicZoneWindGeisGrimQuesRazeSamuFallDramAdorRobeCottAdioWindRoxycoopRoxyDaviAlexJeanXVIITenn
PhilHaroKoboCircMatiVentStobdiamAdamLouidiamAlfrJeanHansMickAndrPierCLAMTakaEricCricGameJohn
ArtsJacqHappRIIAVariZoneZoneSerglsbkZoneXVIIMusiZoneZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneFritHenrPasaZoneZone
ZoneHutsMiloFLACMadeRagoKronHansBarbToyoBOOMTequPolaPolaPramWoodMisaBELLSonyTrefMPEGThisLove
BrigValiCreaMarkRaviDigiCompWindWindwwwmHudsKenwChouParfRoyaWindLizaWiFiParaReutJeweXVIIUniv
DearSPEAKarlPhysXIIIXVIIThisSinfMartTrinWaltMikhConcMySQRealLindDiscSamuMariXVIIDaviRockIain
JillColiStonMoniRiteEnioWillJaneEnglJeroMonecontHerbRobeFionXVIIIndeSantClauBecuLucyFLACFLAC
FLACCornGetaYvonOrigGammOZONThiswwwdClivMoreEarlBorltuchkasMarqHect
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Психологические консультации Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: