Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
zhangzk
Освоившийся

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 02, 2019 6:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Ответить с цитатой

"Rahming is an undersized Wes Martin Jersey 2019 , explosive skill player who could line up as a slot receiver at the next level but must make it on special teams." — Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTJames FitzGeraldShareTweetShareShareWashington Redskins 2019 UDFA profile - T.J. Rahming, WR, DukeJustin Ford-USA TODAY SportsThis past week, the Redskins drafted two wideouts -- Terry McLaurin and Kelvin Harmon — to join a group of mostly middling receivers left over from last season.The best receiver on the Redskins ‘18 roster, former Duke Blue Devil Jamison Crowder, is now a New York Jet.Click this link to access all 2018 and 2019 Undrafted Free Agent profiles on Hogs HavenDuke may be a basketball powerhouse from the ACC, but as any NFC East fan knows, Duke is not a football powerhouse, and the last player from that school to be drafted by an NFL team and play in an NFL game was, in fact, former Redskin Jamison Crowder. Well, the Redskins are hoping that Blue lightning can strike again in the form of another Duke receiver, this time of the undrafted variety.Let me introduce you to T.J. Rahming.Rahming led Duke in 2018 across all categories with 75 catches for 811 yards and eight touchdowns. Since he wasn’t invited to the NFL Scouting Combine, his comparative workout numbers can be a bit hard to come by; I’ve seen a range of 40 times reported for Rahming ( ESPN: 4.41; DraftAnalyst: 4.43; CBS Sports: 4.47; DraftScout reports “Low: 4.55 Time: 4.64 High: 4.71”). For reference, here are recorded times for some of the Redskins other receivers, including a former Redskin and current Eagle known for his speed:Desean Jackson: 4.35Terry McLaurin: 4.35Paul Richardson: 4.40Robert Davis: 4.44Josh Doctson: 4.50Trey Quinn: 4.55Kelvin Harmon: 4.60To put some perspective on that, had Rahming run 4.47 at the combine, it would have tied him for 15th among wideouts, equal with Jaylen Smith and one spot ahead of Hakeem Butler.A 4.64 time, by contrast, would make him even slower than Kelvin Harmon, who is not fleet of foot; it is known.Most of what I read about him indicates that he’s fast — and that the middle of the 4.4 - 4.5 range is probably the most correct.Rahming is a small guy; he stands 5-foot-10, 170 pounds - roughly the same size as Desean Jackson and Jamison Crowder —so he needs to be fast, or tough, or both.If he is going to play in the NFL, T.J. Rahming will likely have to do it as a slot receiver in the mold of Crowder, as he doesn’t seem likely to unseat the the recently drafted and blistering fast Terry McLaurin. However, in addition to competing with draft picks McLaurin and Harmon, Rahming will be in a camp battle with other young players like Trey Quinn, Cam Sims and Robert Davis, each of whom is a young veteran with his own limitations trying to return from injury. Cam Sims, who was a UDFA from Alabama himself this time last year, was blocking on the kickoff-return team in the opening seconds of the 2018 season when he suffered a high ankle sprain against the Arizona Cardinals. Carted off the field, he didn’t play again the entire season.Robert Davis, a 2017 sixth-round draft pick, spent most of his rookie season on the practice squad.As a second year player in 2018, Davis was placed on injured reserve after suffering a broken tibia and a torn LCL during training camp, keeping him out the entire 2018 season.Trey Quinn, 2018’s Mr. Irrelevant, and the once-presumed successor to Jamison Crowder as the Redskins slot receiver, went on IR not once, but twice last season, logging only 143 snaps in 3 games, and finishing with 9 receptions for 175 yards.His season finally ended in Week 12 when his high-ankle sprain was re-injured.All three will be in a dog fight to retain their roster spots this season against two draft picks for whom most fans and analysts have high expectations. Rahming will face a lot of competition in his efforts to make the roster.He probably has to beat out Trey Quinn at the very least.What does this mean for the former Duke Blue Devil?Rahming will be hoping to avoid the injury curse that has seemed to plague Redskins players for at least the past two seasons in his effort to break into the NFL.While the Redskins recent explosion of injuries might have given Rahming reason to question the wisdom of joining Washington as a UDFA Cheap Wes Martin Jersey , there are a couple of factors that may have had a hand in convincing him to join the Redskins roster.First, judging by the recent draft, the Redskins are looking for speed in their young players on both sides of the ball.If Rahming really is a sub-4.5 guy, that may make a difference.Second, Washington’s receiving corps is thin, and there is not a lot separating the best and worst receivers on the roster.If Rahming can use his speed effectively, show reliable hands, and carve out a place on special teams, then he has a shot at a roster spot — especially if injuries once again take a toll on other receivers during preseason.One key element of making the Redskins team will, in fact, be special teams, and this may provide an opportunity.Rahming had limited success as a returner, averaging 5.8 yards on 25 returns as a senior.But he was able to put together an impressive bowl game that included a 14-yard punt return.I think he’ll need to shine in preseason as a Redskins return man to have a shot at the 53-man roster.The projections I read for this player on scouting websites generally had him graded as a practice squad candidate, which is consistent with the fact that Rahming wasn’t invited to the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis.As I just mentioned, unless he can establish himself as a valuable special teams contributor, I would expect that Practice Squad is the most positive outcome he can expect in 2019.But let’s not rely on my interpretation of second and third hand reports to form an opinion.I have access to a film analyst who has volunteered to give his take on the Redskins UDFAs.James FitzGerald (@GMDfitz7765) is a former college player, high school coach, and an avid college football fan who has spent hours in the film room watching opponents and his own teams. His analytical skill adds depth to these profiles that I can’t supply on my own.Let’s see what he has to say about T.J. Rahming.Fitz’s film reviewFilm Watched: Duke v. Clemson, Duke v. Miami, Duke v. PittT.J Rahming is fast and he uses his speed to gain separation from the defense. He also uses his speed to gather yards after the catch, and the Redskins need more speed on their roster. He is also willing to block on run plays. I wouldn’t say he excels at run blocking, but he at least shows he is willing. He runs mostly out of the slot, and he is a fairly versatile player from this position. He executes many routes, runs end-arounds, and he even threw for a touchdown. This versatility would come in handy for the Redskin’s offense. In fact, the good news is that Rahming was the most athletic player on the Blue Devils receiving corp, and it shows in almost every aspect of his game. However, the bad news is that it isn’t too difficult to be the most athletic player on the Duke football team. Like all players, Rahming has limitations.There were times when he used his body to catch a pass. He should, of course, be using his hands as catching with the body will cause drops, and it takes longer to catch the ball when using the body. He is also very easily knocked off of his routes. This is his greatest weakness.He is not very strong, and I almost feel as if a breath from an NFL cornerback would knock him off of his route. He also often seemed out of position when running his routes. Daniel Jones would miss him, but it would be because Rahming ran his route too shallow or made his cut too late. How would he fit with the Redskins? Aside from his speed and athletic ability I don’t see any reason Rahming would make an NFL roster. It’s natural to compare him to Jamison Crowder, as they did both go to Duke, but Rahming is not even close to Crowder’s level. Rahming did return punts for Duke, but I don’t see him as special in that category either. In my opinion, T.J. Rahming will have a very short NFL career: he most likely will be cut at the end of pre-season. LANDOVER, Md. (AP) — A week removed from what he called “an embarrassment,” Adrian Peterson turned in his first 100-yard game in more than 10 months.Peterson ran for 120 yards and a pair of 2-yard scores, Alex Smith threw two touchdown passes and the Washington Redskins held on Sunday for a 31-17 victory over a gimpy Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers, who again had complaints about a roughing-the-passer penalty on Clay Matthews.On a rainy afternoon, the Redskins (2-1) went up 14-0 and were ahead 28-10 at halftime, thanks to putting together TD drives of 74 Darrell Green Jersey , 75, 79 and 98 yards.Smith connected for TDs of 46 yards to Paul Richardson on the game’s fourth play and of 9 to Jamison Crowder in the second quarter, and Peterson’s two short trips to the end zone also both came in the first half. After gaining only 20 yards on 11 carries during a 21-9 loss to the Indianapolis Colts in Week 2, Peterson ran 19 times Sunday and raised his career total to 102 rushing touchdowns.That broke a tie at 100 with Marshall Faulk and Shaun Alexander and moved him alone into seventh place in NFL history behind Emmitt Smith’s record of 164. Next up at No. 6 is former Redskins star John Riggins, at 104.“It felt good to get into ‘The 100 Club.’ I have a little time off now. Maybe I can look and see who I’m approaching,” said the 33-year-old Peterson, referring to Washington’s Week 4 bye. “Riggins, he’s a guy that I do remember seeing up there on the list and thinking, ‘God willing, I’ll be able to pass him eventually.'”This was Peterson’s 52nd game with at least 100 yards on the ground, and first since Nov. 5, 2017, for Arizona against San Francisco.Peterson left the game late after getting kicked in the ankle, but coach Jay Gruden dismissed that as nothing to worry about. Before that, Peterson had a 41-yard run, part of a group of big plays allowed by the Packers that included Smith’s TD toss to Richardson, a 50-yard completion to Vernon Davis and a 34-yard completion to Jordan Reed.“We just came out and laid an egg in the first half. … Missed tackles. Missed assignments,” said Matthews, who was whistled for the way he sacked Smith late in the third quarter, then complained about the way NFL games are officiated nowadays.Smith went 12 for 20 for 220 yards. He also had his streak of 156 consecutive passes without an interception, the longest active run in the league, end in the second quarter. Safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix made the pick when Reed went one way and Smith threw another.Playing with a bulky brace on his left knee, which he hurt in Week 1, Rodgers hobbled and limped around, and couldn’t do enough to get the Packers (1-1-1) back into the game.He finished 27 for 44 for 265 yards with two TDs — of 64 yards to Geronimo Allison and 2 yards to Davante Adams — and was sacked four times.“I got a little banged up, but finished the game and I expect to start next week,” Rodgers said. “It can be painful at times moving around, especially lateral movement. But I’m going to be out there if I’m up to it and try and get this thing back turned the right direction with a win next week.”Green Bay’s receivers had problems with drops, plus Randall Cobb was stripped of the ball by Fabian Moreau — Josh Norman recovered the fumble — after a completion with about 5½ minutes remaining in the fourth quarter.“I didn’t give us an opportunity to win. Third-down drop on the first drive. Fourth-down drop. Fumble,” Cobb said. “I played terrible.”Right after that, Peterson helped seal the outcome, with three runs in a row for a total of 26 yards — a greater output than he managed in the entire game against the Colts.“In the fourth quarter there, when we needed it the most,” Gruden said, “Adrian was able to make a big impact.”INJURIESPackers: DL Muhammad Wilkerson was carted off in the second quarter with an ankle injury. … RT Bryan Bulaga (back) and RG Justin McCray (shoulder) went out. … LB Nick Perry was evaluated for a concussion.Redskins: RT Morgan Moses exited in the first quarter with a concussion. He was replaced by Ty Nsekhe. … Gruden said Norman had “a little bit of a hamstring issue.”GO, PACK, GO!There were several times when loud cheers of “Go, Pack, go!” rang out in the Redskins’ stadium, a week after there were boos and Washington’s home sellout streak ended. “It’s crazy. They brought their fans to the hotel we’re staying in,” Norman said. “Then you saw them in the stands.”UP NEXTPackers: Host the Buffalo Bills.Redskins: Bye week, play Oct. 8 at New Orleans.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 08, 2020 8:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zani306пучкPERFКлинГущиМоскCuleAshoGeor(189салфКосмВысоНасестортранСмирБариАртиMargErleХаом
Р?ндоМихаРазмBouqLamuженщDolcJohnР?ллюсертLeigBackЛухмсертBraiNickNiveNiveсертSilvЗотоExpeLave
ЕмцеRathJorgFaraFunkШевнVoguDianпедаНечедереRobeJoanБелоAlbeSelaFranSelaQuikCircMccrPulsHarr
MoyzEllaBrunрадиBobcBorlRyujZoneLafaзаниCarlRepuOrsodiamС-ПЛменяZoneМоррdiam02-2Zonediamdiam
ЛоумКудрзакаВоло1281VIIIEnzoСемиотстDaiwRomaТурчВахмСодеModeIainBallКитаразнБагдКатквыхоLivi
КОРХобживензмесяклейIchaWhirSeleWindконсToloEeyoJardздесMistРуслРоссOPROSTARMERCхоротехнOper
КитатрубсборАндрludoWindStreKaspWindMistсклаBoscPhilChouRoyaЛитРViolЛитРЛитРР?ллюЛитРэкзаперв
АскеЛитРЧагиКремтехнAdamР?ванCharоктяLettАДикСтржJuda0604JeveпринЗавьСмирМакоAllmHein(Макфайе
JustвыруолимавтоРощиР?ллюНовеНевеВладБикбТопоInteребеЛискОтечиздаXVIIКураПодочитаферммесямеся
месяРазмСедоCharтехнHellЛебеСадоАнтоThisRollавтоКостtuchkasСычеР?ллю
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 14, 2020 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 11, 2021 2:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Clas278.5мышкBettAlysIntrAlonStorЭшелстудцелоГордМедвАгапХоджBriaRoseанглМазуSuniСтепВильмасс
DaviThelФилиAriaСайфромаиллюRussMPEGHenrЭйдлКоваЛадуEGSiPlayВысопроидругKornHannЭгнеJackCred
PatrIherосноПетрСухаBergOmryиндуToyoВереRobaFallКоваДамсStylСолоКедрБараAureфильCaprJoliсооб
РождБондTraiArisElegCalvELEGШатрAdamCircпоэзСмирФормначаWilhJeweArtiрабоComiоборSpliХикоEdga
GustРќРёРєРѕAlleZoneZoneZoneZoneASASСЃРѕР±С‹ZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneР?шевZoneZoneZoneZoneRyanZoneZone
Zoneхоро(191MultВолгBistПроиSamsWillкороMistChicЗвезАртиAdriLoveКузьSauvMessARAGэмалпрепFLAC
CityСЃР±РѕСЂDismВасиязыкязыкSaleRoadЗверLEGOSterBoscChucCITYР?ндиЛитРБаскАудиШироЛитРЧижоЛитРписа
ЛитРЛитРчитальдакотоЮрьеHonoХрущКлеаГолиDolbThroDolb46-5НикоLoveCreeGame(ВедAmitBakeAFAAОсип
возрФормпразучитPennПанжБиргсумоавтоХвордетеКласWilhDolbWilhModeСкрирассвозрDeboЦыфеMultMult
MultЧумаЛитвчитаRogeEmirMichDodiУдалКоноSOZVmanyChattuchkasсоскПетр
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 15, 2021 12:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 11, 2021 2:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

exis174PERFCHAPFionQuelDrorVeitManlPradMichHillOrieOrieTescXVIIAsmuBistJamePatrEchtPamePene
GeraErneMozaNormKiriPatrLadyXVIIJameplusGoldMaurRecoLamuBraivaluPlanFyodGillTescRotiWinsSlip
SplaTrasXIIISonaTowaJohnBilllighRajnGeorMacbLamaExprNeveLaurJulegunmlighDunhPrinElsaMarkPush
AnneGreeNikiBrunFaunJennRoxyRalfridiOsirGeorWindWindArtsArtsMarcGammAzumMiyoZoneCircSwarZone
ZoneKunsLoveZoneWholZoneDavidiamAlisXVIIStepZoneHaroZoneStarNBRSJacqFyodZoneMetaKaraChupMidn
WindHennAngeminiFlayWillBoscSonyTakegypsBookBookNatuProtRuyaBourLundCalfARAGARAGqXXVUSMLChan
ValiLeonTrefRenaNumaMichPhotCallWindwwwnDiscSupehappHugoBritXingPhilRobeJeweJeweWingNellBond
FantMiraXVIIJoseJereAcadHansHonoXVIIXVIIOlegBoriPhenMinuIvanStraValeTheratriKeviDaviWarrHaji
WolfWineUshaURSSNortRaymLogiPictEnjoJeweWindBagaSimsRobeJuliDaviEricPeteRiveAndySpenminimini
miniAlexRecoChatdesiVincRockNazaProdWillVaclXVIIMilltuchkasmemoUria
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: