Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

richard mille RM 51-01 Tiger and Dragon Michelle Yeoh

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
qankle
Ищущий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 22, 2021 3:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: richard mille RM 51-01 Tiger and Dragon Michelle Yeoh Ответить с цитатой

Rich Mille Bonbon Sweets Selection

Richard Mille Bonbon Desserts Collection is released.replica swiss watches. In addition to Audemars Piguet, Richard Mille will even withdraw from SIHH the coming year. They also gave you some unforeseen surprises: Audemars Piguet released the new Code 11. fifty nine series, and Richard Innumerevoli opened A candy banquet. Regarding this year's Rich Mille, I'm frankly confused. Among the new SIHH items, I can choose some unique watches for most of the brand names to focus on. However , in the face of excellent Richard Mille works, I truly can't just choose one or maybe more. Introduction, so I decided to provide a variety of candy watches in order to everyone.

Inspired by desserts and desserts, Richard Infiniti launched the Bonbon Series this year. Candies make people really feel pleasant, not only because they are tasty and sweet, but also because of the colorful colors; although Bonbon Collection cannot replicate the actual sweetness of candy, it may reproduce its colorful designs, including the case (including the rear cover), the crown, and also the dial. And the strap is actually dyed with colors, glowing blue, green, burgundy, yellow or even pink... all can be seen in this particular series. The series will be further subdivided into 2 sub-series, Fruits and Sweets, both these styles which include RM 07-03, RM 16-01 and RM 37-01 watches designed with different styles, a total of ten versions. Among the two sub-series, I favor Sweets more, so it is among the most protagonist of this article.

Sweets Assortment, as the name suggests, is an extremely sweet series. The watch utilizes marshmallows, corrugated sugar as well as cupcakes as inspirations, plus they are all sweet desserts. The actual series includes three types and a total of four timepieces, all of which use a two-tone hard case, with a dial made from enamel, black titanium, stainless and other materials, and then layered with a color strap which matches the case.buy replica watches

RM 07-03 Marshmallow, RM 07-03 Cupcake and also RM 16-01 Réglisse would be the three most eye-catching products in the entire Bonbon Variety, because their case utilizes a very bright color mixture: Marshmallow is represented through white ATZ ceramic Engagement ring, with a purple-pink TZP amalgamated ceramic back cover, sandwiching the 5N red precious metal main shell in the middle, and gem decorations beside the covering; Cupcake combines dark azure and sky blue TZP composite ceramics with white gold or platinum main shell; Réglisse is usually rouge powder and The yellow-colored TZP composite ceramic goes with the white gold main cover. In recent years, colored ceramics have grown to be more and more common in the luxurious watch market, but they you don't have as rich color mixtures as these three watches.

Besides the case, their dials also provide their own highlights, and my personal favorite is the RM 07-03 Marshmallow. Its dial presents the twist pattern twisted simply by yellow, green and red bars, which completely evokes My childhood memories associated with eating twist cotton chocolate. The dial of the RM 07-03 Cupcake is made of quality 5 titanium alloy along with white gold. It is hand-painted along with orange, pink and pink-purple enamel, and then inlaid together with diamonds, sapphires and tsavorites, which looks like sprinkled using color. Sugar cupcakes.replica watches for sale

The dark round spiral dial from the RM 16-01 Réglisse is made of licorice roll candy. This particular candy is relatively unfamiliar to be able to Asians, but it is very popular within Europe, especially in Northern European countries. Licorice roll candy is really a snack made from licorice circular bars rolled into a spin out of control cake, so the Réglisse switch has a very high degree of decrease. The interesting thing is that this date window at seven o'clock is also surrounded by “licorice bars”. (Are you asking yourself whether the licorice roll is going to be sweet? I'm sorry I have not eaten it, but it is probably sweet. )

The RM 37-01 Sucette is influenced by the corrugated sugar. The dial is composed of two eco-friendly swirl patterns. If you appear closely, you will find that it is really an enlarged corrugated sugars, which is located below the big calendar. The center point regarding wave board candy. Actually the Sucette also works with a two-tone case, with a army green TZP ceramic viser and a gray TZP fine ceramic back cover, and the primary case is made of 5N red-colored gold, but its hue is definitely darker, not the other 3 eye-catching.replica luxury watch

In terms of specifications, the RM 07-03 Marshmallow and Cupcake models use a long tonneau-shaped case with a size of thirty-two. 30 x 45. thirty two mm, a thickness involving 11. 93 mm, any built-in CRMA2 automatic turning movement, a hour in addition to minute display, and a reserve of power of about 50 hours. The particular RM 16-01 Réglisse retreats into a rectangular case with a period of 50. 2 mm, some sort of width of 38 milimetre, and a thickness of nine. 88 mm. It has a pre-installed RM 16-01 automatic rotating movement, hour, minute as well as date display, and a 55-hour power reserve. The RM 37-01 Sucette with a barrel-shaped situation is 52. 65 millimeter long, 34. 4 milimeter wide, and 13. '08 mm thick. It has a built/in CRMA1 automatic winding motion with hour, minute and massive date display.

Once I could see these four Richard Mille Bonbon Collection watches, you most likely already understand why I did not just choose one to bring in them, because they have to get with each other to make you truly feel exactly how "sweet" this series is actually.replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Watches
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Арт-терапия, Живопись, Рисунок, Психология творчества Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: