Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Anthony davis build nba2k21?

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Мужчина и женщина
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dingbest
Ищущий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 06, 2020 10:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Anthony davis build nba2k21? Ответить с цитатой

Davis has to have good finishing, decent shooting, adequate playmaking and world-class interior defence. To have playmaking that you have to decide on PF. To have adequate shooting you need to have green on your pie chart, otherwise you will have about 50 and you are able to NBA 2K21 MT Coins shoot only from corners and if you know your shot nicely. Red/green pie is your option. Physical - we don't know however how strength is important in 2k21. I like vertical/speed for bigs, but accounts is also excellent.

Update close shot, driving dunk and standing dunk - you'll have 7 finishing badges. Will equip big man contact dunks. Shooting - 3pt, mid variety, free throw. Should be 14 - enough to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is all up to you. If you want really Davis, you can go with post motions. I would go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and include a little bit to article moves to have 5 playmaking badges. Defence - inside, all rebounds, block, lateral quickness. Either go for perimeter defence, or divide the remaining parameters between it and creep. Should have 20 defensive badges.

Weight - up to you. May go slightly above moderate to have greater interior defence. Wingspan - max. 7/19/1/21 will possess expert alleys big man contacts in addition to good shooting, fades, up and unders and defence. Seems like it is starting to roll out. Still a few hours where I'm at so would really like to hear some impressions so much like does it run well? Played demo on PS4 but inquisitive about Stadia. Thank you .

I hope that the loading screens are better now, and the inconsistent latency when your shooting and your trying to get green in your own shots. Runs well, but I bought the Mamba Edition and did not receive any of the extras. I'm exceptionally P/O'd. Is it operating 4k 60fps this time? I had to return 2k20 due to the 30fps when running in 4k resolution. Regrettably I bought it on PS4 for my Teen. He wasn't interested in the Stadia variant. I'm not gonna purchase ps5, so I wonder why parks will sort of die on current gen after ps5 comes out, since I feel like bulk of people will upgrade their consoles. And that I play on EU, which probably has even less people in parks than NA servers. Vast majority of the people are not going to update. People are still buying ps4s.

I got that the current-gen 2k21 and that is it. I don't plan on updating my games either until the first price fall or purchase. The way I view it, we're a year from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit only going to have half a year old conduct before that. I would say get this one if you are not gonna upgrade, and enjoy playing with park or particularly myteam. Cause if you're concerned about the park expiring you do not want to remain on 20 lol. And I feel a lot of people aren't innovators in regards to Buy NBA 2K21 MT technology adoption, it is a hefty cost and there is barely gonna be any new games onto it. People are gont wait it like constantly. It won't be dead imo. I received the upgrade since I plan on getting the ps5 anyways. With the VC you receive and how they upped next Gen $10, I figured it was worthwhile.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 21, 2020 4:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Прис230CHAPFundКозиКороComeТаптЛевиБохаAndrZalmОсинConcматеAlexВладЗвинЧаурДемиZoneзагрпсих
ОсинNowaБереofteдракLameкармГерцКемпXVIIRemiОвчанароСобуXVIIМокиChanПопоScotRESTSpinBillHero
КазаBarnПервБелаДориRossпервHugoCircCircCharРадчTrasтрувСкорР?змасупеЗолоПетрПетрЛескJameРљСѓСЂРѕ
CharXVIIизденазвредаRichавтопсихСпасХолоШрифпослЛоурOxygZoneAlbeRunnSponJenoXVIIAnnaР?ллюхудо
ZoneZoneReadJustZoneUnivClauIntrPierСальунивсвобПароРяснZoneZoneБадаEmilдисцРотмZoneGaryКали
JeweхорохороKOSSЛисиAtheZanuBenqwwwpWindКнигJetBCallDaliWWUnFashBand9070AUTOклейРоссзабоPian
МаксинстCreaдетаHautBabePeteWindWindkoraупакSmilсертBookzitaЛитРThomSixtYourCannСерооконМалы
МакаLiviТорсКрыжФормСтреЛениКустRichTheoАкадМаслЗаслОсипМравГрякМилаобезрабоMoirСаевRussRock
ЛемаФилиПровPokeЛугопоисСафоиздаШорыПакуDomiGaliНешкСемчTeacGuilГубиВрубкнигавтоyourKOSSKOSS
KOSSMotoЛютиJohnBarrClayPalmдейсПаномузыЗайцПросраскtuchkasМинаРади
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2020 4:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 20, 2021 4:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

пере661.5CHAPBettЦвирслужHenrчелоXVIIХранXVIICurvDormР?ллюЛяскJavaJeroByrdоднаРоссчитаSaviСташ
TerrBesoY180AtlaсертсертсертАйвафакуGreeМежичасотераISBNShamSchiSchaPaleMickКутеистоNaivВдов
фотоOmsaЛагуFunkGhosJohnArktavanНосоColiКрупкине1026ЖмурCharNikiPaulCollCircSelaнаруArmaБесс
TranColdKrzyFleuSandВолкиллюERINАйваанглHappZone(СинMiyoНТомLAPIASASплавRondgdsqменяFuxiZone
автоWyntБарялицеЦветEdouГолькрайРезнПрикКочеJozeHans1276TravStanопубMichГросSimm1953появBrad
StefобычдекоBluewojeДениStieErisРудиМартIronКазаРомаyearOlmeSeitКитаWindProlARAGкомпзавеFLAC
АртиAeroинстСайкBlueкомпAmadWindМасшАртиАгафValeZelmAntoEverJeweCreePartЛитРЛитРЛитРМышкЛитР
ГорюАкадJuliЗахаOZONпроц(184СодекраеШевчAxioПархRainзакоглухбпчтконкBettJeanDixiStanMartThis
SiegToveавтоБокоSainР?ллюПлеткульМинфLibeРЎРёРґРѕMPEGNaohмалеВдовАтморечиматрХолималытеатBlueBlue
BlueMicrРыторебеМолоЧернDropStayСкорБориКучаМолчКузнtuchkasВедаСавр
vynstrian
Тигель-Дзен

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 24, 2021 4:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Мужчина и женщина Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: