Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Sometime Sometimes Some Time How To Use It Correctly

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Экзистенциальная и семейная психотерапия
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
pippy
Почетный гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 23, 2021 10:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Sometime Sometimes Some Time How To Use It Correctly Ответить с цитатой

I can believe that there must be friends. Many people doubt it for sure. Regarding the word Sometime, Sometimes, Some Time, sometimes confused about which word to choose to use. And for each word, when it is used, which English sentence should be used to be the most correct?

Click to visit: ทางเข้าjoker

Sometime Sometimes Some Time How To Use It Correctly
Let's see how each word should be used…
In this article, Campus-Star explains the differences and how these terms are applied. How should it be used? Along with an example for you to see as well Will be easier to understand

Sometime: Adverb
If sometime is used as an adverb that means time has not been explicitly identified. It does not mean a period or duration. Can be used as the following example

Example sentence: I’ll get around to finishing that book sometime. We can also use the word someday or at some point. Example sentence: I’ll get around to finishing that book someday.

Example sentence: I’ll get around to finishing that book at some point.

Sometime: Adjective
If you use the adjective sometime it means in the past. As an example of use as follows

Example sentence: Albert, a sometime cab driver, now flies airplanes for a living.

In the above sentence, sometimes a taxi driver would mean “Ex-taxi driver.” Using Sometime in a specific way makes it easier to interpret, and in addition, you shouldn't add s
Some Time: Two words
When the word some time comes in a two-word form Is referring to a period of time and means that "For a long time" as the following example.

Example sentences: For some time, humans have known that the world is round.

Sample sentence: It will take some time to finish the project today.

Sometimes: One word.
Sometimes sometimes is an adverb that means "From time to time" or "now" can be the same as in the following example.

Sample sentence: Sometimes I just don tell understand what that man is saying.

Example sentences: English grammar sometimes follows its own rules, and sometimes it doesn.

Example sentences: Everybody hurts sometimes.

What does Swag mean? Serious doesn't mean stress ...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Экзистенциальная и семейная психотерапия Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: